Elderly / Immobile
Movement matters if you are elderly or immobile
As we age, the bodily functions start to slow down, resulting in stiffness and the propensity for age related diseases, such as heart disease, diabetes, arthritis and general aches and pains. It is important to exercise in order to keep the blood flowing through the veins to feed the muscles and organs and maintain healthy joints, as well as to reduce the risk of a deep vein thrombosis (DVT) caused by thickening of the blood.
Sometimes, due to ill health, environment or lack of energy, it is difficult to get out and exercise regularly. With Airogym exerciser, it is possible to workout with regular, gentle exercise in the comfort and safety of your own home.
Why choose Airogym™?
- Endorsed by medical experts, Airogym is an inflatable exerciser that provides a resistance-based exercise to help encourage blood flow in your lower legs
- Airogym provides a gentle exercising alternative if walking is difficult/painful
- It does not put strain on any other part of the body
- Airogym can be used in a number of ways to help build strength and suppleness, enabling users to regain their ability to walk further and do more for longer in the future
- Airogym can be more or less inflated to different levels to suit the user, and the workout can be gradually increased with time